Closing date: 2nd April 2019
Location: Burton Head Office
To work within the Customer Service team to deliver World Class customer service.
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with assigned customers ensuring World Class customer service is delivered at all times.
• Process all sales orders accurately within guidelines and in a manner cost effective to the Company. As part of this process, you will manage your own order book to ensure all orders are serviced to agreed levels.
• Work closely with our external sales team to proactively promote sales and seek additional opportunities.
• Handle all telephone enquiries in a friendly, professional manner, providing prices, referring to quotations and price lists.
• Provide basic technical information on Marley Ltd products and services.
• Deal with customer complaints promptly in accordance with Company procedures.
• Achieve individual and team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and objectives set by your manager.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience
• Experience of working in a customer service focussed environment.
• Understanding and desire to deliver World Class customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Self-motivated and flexible, with the ability to prioritise workload to achieve customer expectations.
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding KPIs.
• Keyboard and numeracy skills are important with a knowledge of Microsoft packages and SAP being beneficial.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
• Educated to a minimum of GCSE Grade C or equivalent.
Marley Ltd places the highest priority on employee safety. All employees are expected to work safely at all times, proactively contributing to the continued improvement in health and safety performance, and the Company’s positive safety culture.
To apply for this position please fill in the form below and send your CV to email@example.com or post to HR Careers, Marley Ltd, Lichfield Road, Burton-On-Trent, DE14 3HD.