Closing Date: 30th August 2019
Job Title/Location: Digital Content Creator / Burton Head Office
We are looking for someone to take our digital media presence to the next level. Previous experience within a digital marketing environment and a history of structuring and implementing a content plan across a variety of different digital platforms is essential. The ability to analyse and interpret online data and subsequently produce content recommendations based on this to increase our interaction and engagement with our target audiences are key requirements of the role.
• Working with the campaign team to develop and implement a digital content strategy for the business, including but not limited to; social, web content and employee app. A proven knowledge of social media platforms and relevant tools to manage all social media channels for agreed campaigns. A proven knowledge of web analytics and reporting and ability to understand & interpret online data in order to improve performance
• Maintaining the content within the website and internal CMS (Sitecore) and also employee app platform. Produce impactful short copy, creative graphical and video resources to engage different audiences. Ability to plan and create both organic and paid for activities as well as the integration of the two. Excellent communication skills both verbally & written, strong proofreading skills.
• Strong attention to detail and the motivation to be self-sufficient and demonstrate initiative on a day to day basis. Lead gen through social media (implementation). Expected to attend external and internal events to showcase on social media and the employee app
• Management of agencies and the internal approval process to ensure timely delivery of projects, within budget. Ensure communications are in line with the Company brand guidelines, values and ambition, with a focus on providing real value to our customer. Maintain focus on safety at all times, constantly vigilant and pro-active in respect of recognising and reporting hazards, ensuring high levels of awareness, and taking a continuous improvement approach to the working environment and safety behaviours in respect of self, colleagues and any other third parties/visitors. Always seek to add value, applying lean principles, wherever applicable
• Any other duties that are considered to be within the capability of the job holder that may be required from time to time
Qualifications & Skills
• Relevant degree and / or CIM related discipline or the equivalent relevant experience. Possess strong analytical capability and marketing knowledge in formulating effective product campaign strategies. Knowledge of database marketing strategies / segmentation and digital / social strategies.
• Proven data management experience. An understanding of the importance of sales and customer relationships. Strong project management skills, analytical skill, excellent written and verbal communication. Track record of delivering results. Demonstrate ability to think analytically and creatively
Team orientated, Self-motivated and results driven, Conscientious and manages time efficiently, Ability to build relationships, Flexibility to accommodate ever-changing environment and demands
Internal: Marketing, Enquiry Management Team, External Sales, Customer Services, Samples, Technical Advisory External: Customers (direct and indirect customers), external agencies, suppliers, industry organisations