Closing date: 15th April 2019
Main Purpose of the Role
To maintain all plant and machinery in accordance with required maintenance procedures.
• The diagnosis and repair of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic equipment faults
• Identify replacement parts needed to carry out maintenance work and highlight replenishment requirements on a timely basis
• Compliance with Company Health and Safety Policy
• Personal safety and impact of their actions on others
• Quality of own work and compliance to company Quality System requirements
• Contributing to a team effort
• Using initiative to improve working environment e.g. Get involved with Kaizen projects.
• Carrying out plant inspections and planned preventative maintenance as required.
• Maintaining accurate and timely records of work done as specified within the maintenance procedures
Skills and Experience
• Good attendance and timekeeping record
• Work consistently to meet quality, departmental targets and health & safety
• Helpful and flexible team member
• Accurate record keeping
• ‘Right first time’ repair and servicing work
Marley Ltd places the highest priority on employee safety and employees will be expected to work safely at all times, proactively contributing to the continued improvement in health and safety performance.
To apply for this position please fill in the form below, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Marley Ltd, Lichfield Road, Branston, Burton upon Trent, DE14 3HD