Closing Date: 5th July 2019
Reporting directly to the collection centre supervisor, this position will have responsibility for receiving/checking inbound goods from other sites & suppliers, order picking & packing ready for dispatch which will involve some manual handling.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Fork-lift truck driving to assist with the loading and unloading of incoming vehicles
- Utilize the SAP software and other company network systems including email
- Making up of fittings loads and packing to a high standard for despatch for customer collections
- Stock management, the rotation of stock, relocation and stock checks when needed
- Checking of loaded vehicles to ensure goods match the loading note tickets
- Unloading and sorting of returned empty wooden pallets
- Day to day general house keeping
- This position will involve interacting with some of our valued customers so requires a polite, pleasant & helpful manner; be enthusiastic and be able to work on their own as well as part of the team, be willing to do overtime when needed to ensure operational demands are achieved and to cover for holidays
- To undertake training as required and to carry out other tasks as deemed necessary, that are within the job holder’s capability
Marley Ltd places the highest priority on employee safety and employees will be expected to work safely at all times, proactively contributing to the continued improvement in health and safety performance.
To apply for this position please fill in the form below or send a covering letter and current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to HR Careers, Marley Ltd, Lichfield Road, Burton-On-Trent, DE14 3HD.