Closing date: 10th June 2019
Location: Burton Head Office
To be trained in-house covering all aspects of management accounting with a view to progressing towards becoming a fully qualified member of Charted Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) with financial support for studies funded by Marley.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organised, self-motivated and proactive individual who has the ability to deal with the detail.
• Production & maintenance of Daily Key Points statistics (Production & Sales volumes data)
• Assist with the production of weekly Sales & Margins Report and weekly Sales Control Reports
• Assist with the review of all Central Overhead cost centre accounts and journal postings
• Monitoring of General Ledger – including account reconciliation, journal postings, accruals & prepayments, and period end accounting routines
• Assist in compilation and distribution of monthly management accounts consolidation schedules and reporting to Marley.
• Assist in budget and forecast data collection and presentation to managers
• Provide level of administrative support (and eventually cover) for Operational Accountants relating to manufacturing performance and other areas of responsibility
• Office of National Statistics returns (compile Government statistics)
• Attend meetings and contribute positively towards all issues
• Continuously seek to add value, improve efficiency and reduce wastage adopting lean principles wherever appropriate.
• Any other duties that are considered to be within the capability of the job holder that may be required from time to time.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Knowledge
• A-Level or good GCSE’s (Maths & English)
• SAP preferable
• Keen eye for detail & organised
• Working knowledge of Excel
Marley Ltd places the highest priority on employee safety. All employees are expected to work safely at all times, proactively contributing to the continued improvement in health and safety performance, and the Company’s positive safety culture.
To apply for this position please fill in the form below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to HR Careers, Marley Ltd, Lichfield Road, Burton-On-Trent, DE14 3HD.