Closing date: 5th March 2019
The key responsibilities for this role are to:
• Contribute to and follow the Safe working practices in the Yard
• Work as part of the loading and unloading team, working with vehicles in a safe and efficient manner
• Pick delivery tickets for loads – pick, pack and secure orders
• Work when required as part of the clip stores team
• Support other members of the Yard team
• Support managing and control the drivers and vehicles on site, ensuring full compliance with PPE and EHS regulations
• Support providing a service for production by ensuring stacking figures are checked and ensuring lines have stacking sheets and room for stacking
• Use continuous improvement principles, such as 5S, to improve the Yard whenever possible
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Knowledge
• Computer Literate / Willing to learn skills
• Good communicator
• Forklift License
• Reliable and responsible working attitude
Marley Limited places the highest priority on employee safety and employees will be expected to work safely at all times, proactively contributing to the continued improvement in health and safety performance.
A brief job summary is detailed above. A full job description can be obtained from:- firstname.lastname@example.org Please make sure you have read the full job description before applying for the role.
To apply for this position please fill in the form below and email your current CV email@example.com or post to Marley Limited, Lichfield Road, Branston, Burton upon Trent, DE14 3HD.