1.The competition is organised and promoted by Marley Ltd whose registered office is at Lichfield Road, Branston, Burton upon Trent, DE14 3HD.
2.The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Marley Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5.Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.marley.co.uk/siteworkcompetition
6.Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7.Closing date for entry will be 21.4.19. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8.No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9.The rules of the competition are as follows:
10. Marley Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. Marley Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1 x iPhone XR Red
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random.
14. The winner will be notified by email or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Marley Ltd will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. Marley Ltd's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.