As our teams develop, so does our organisation, so there is a big emphasis on mentoring and support – and on helping with your career aspirations.
We employ a learning and development manager to drive this important area.
Depending on your role, you could have regular personal development reviews.
Everyone here gets the chance to do some training and, depending on your role, this could include on-the-job training, vocational course to develop your technical skills, professional qualifications or short courses and more.
To help us develop our training programmes, we have a dedicated training manager. We also have our own training centre.
Our employees can also use the company’s E-learning platform with hundreds of short-course options to choose from.
These are benefits for everyone who works here. There may be others depending on your role.
- Basic holiday entitlement of 26 days per year
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Pension scheme (to which we also contribute)
- Confidential employee assistance helpline
Five more exciting benefits
- A modern organisation – Depending on your role, you could be working with the new technologies and practices we embrace to help us drive our business forward.
- Strong leadership – Providing clear direction for our business. Our management is very influential and well respected in the industry.
- A real team ethic – You can benefit by learning from and sharing best practice with colleagues within departments, within the company and within the worldwide Etex Group.
- A responsible organisation – Health and safety is absolutely key and there are many practices, procedures and training programmes in place to make it happen.
- An active social life – We believe in having fun too, with many departmental teams organising their own events and outings. We work with local communities and are keen to promote activities in aid of a number of charities.