Marley Group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of roofing products in the United Kingdom, and a roofing installation company within Scotland. The Board of Marley Group is fully committed to meeting our customer requirements with regards to product and service quality. In developing our business, products and services, Marley Group will:
- Comply promptly with all applicable laws, legislation, regulations and standards concerning quality.
- Develop operational controls and processes to continually improve our products and services.
- Ensure we have the necessary knowledge, resources and workforce skills to maximise our contribution to product and service quality.
- Communicate our Quality Policy to encourage suppliers, contractors, customers and other stakeholders to share in our aims to promote excellence in quality management.
- Consider the needs and expectations of customers and other stakeholders.
- Regularly review our performance and set clear objectives to improve quality.
- Continually review and improve the Quality Management System.
- Regularly review the Quality Policy to ensure continued suitability.
The Company operates a Quality Management System that meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001, as a minimum.
Although the responsibility for developing the policy rests with the Board of Marley Group, our success requires the continuing commitment of all employees.