Who's it for?
Designed primarily for staff working for companies who stock Marley roofing products, as well as newcomers to the pitched roofing industry.
What's it about?
The course contains general knowledge about pitched roofing and specific information about the Marley product range.
How long does it last?
Maximum number of delegates:
What will I learn?
By the end of the day you will have:
- Handled a variety of pitched roofing products
- Discussed why specific materials are chosen
- Become more familiar with pitched roofing terminology
- Examined different pitched roof shapes
- Learn to recognise the features of plain tiles, interlocking tiles and slates
- Seen the systems at our customer services department
- Handled and examined components of from the Marley dry fix and ventilation systems
- Gained a better understanding of where to find information on Marley products and literature online
"I thoroughly enjoyed the Product Knowledge training and clearly needed a brush-up on my Estimating skills. I will put the knowledge I have received to good use in my role at Robert Price (Roofing) Ltd, and will highly recommend that all our employee’s in the roofing sector attend a training course with yourselves."
David Clarke, Branch Manager, Robert Price (Roofing Supplies) Ltd