Who's it for?
Designed primarily for staff working for companies who stock Marley roofing products, as well as newcomers to the pitched roofing industry.
What's it about?
The course contains general knowledge about pitched roofing and specific information about the Marley product range.
How long does it last?
Maximum number of delegates:
What will I learn?
By the end of the day you will have:
- Handled a variety of pitched roofing products
- Discussed why specific materials are chosen
- Become more familiar with pitched roofing terminology
- Examined different pitched roof shapes
- Learn to recognise the features of plain tiles, interlocking tiles and slates
- Seen the systems at our customer services department
- Handled and examined components of from the Marley dry fix and ventilation systems
- Gained a better understanding of where to find information on Marley products and literature online
"Thank you so much to you all for arranging the training course provided this morning on your products. Sam was a great teacher and it was a very informative and interesting couple of hours. It has taught me lots about your brand, its history and helped my roofing knowledge, I’m very grateful."
Diane Simpson | Rinus Roofing Supplies Limited