Whilst our underlays may look similar to other products on the market, there are in fact many key differences that make our underlays perform better and ensure installation is easier. Here are 6 product features designed to make our underlays perform better and be easier to install:
- An integrated tape for sealing laps. This provides a quick and secure fixing reducing the need for additional timber, fly battens for site applied taping.
- Clearly defined guidance lines for minimum laps. These simplify installation and ensure the underlay is fitted in accordance with BS 5534.
- Increased thickness. Our vapour permeable membrane is 170g/m2 making it a substantial, quality, heavy weight membrane.
- Increased exposure time (recommended time that a primary roof covering should be installed). Our underlays can be exposed for up to 3 months giving more flexibility when working on large or multiple roofs.
- Suitable for vertical applications - BBA approval for vertical and inclined applications reduce the need to have separate rolls for individual applications.
- Integrated components. Designed to integrate seamlessly into the Marley roof system and suitable for roofs with traditional ventilation products or ventilated batten cavities.
Request our new Underlay sample brochure and see for yourself.
Our roofing underlays are available to order direct from us, they are stocked at all our depots, so can be added to any order of JB Red, clay & concrete tiles and any other roofing accessories to help make your full Marley Roof System.