JB Green becomes Type A Brown Batten
We are making a change to our Type A battens.
Previously known as JB Green, we have now switched to brown.
The new brown treatment uses MicroPro® micronized copper, which provides an enhanced fixation of the treatment, has a low VOC and gives a more natural appearance when used in external applications.
Marley Type A Brown Batten
- Made from slow-grown, kiln dried timber
- PEFC or FSC® certified
- Brown preservative treated to Usage Class 2
- Available in lengths 3.6m - 5.4m
- Not suitable for BS 5534 applications*
* For BS 5534 graded batten choose JB Red.